Go to top
Electrical and fire safety audit
- Identification of Electrical Hazards (shocks, fire, explosions Etc.)
- Review of protection devices & system of the electrical installation.
- Review of major cables on sampling basis capacity and sizing.
- Survey of factory Lightening Protection System if applicable.
- Survey of Earthing System (Maintenance Aspects).
- Review of Electrical Preventive Maintenance Program through document review.
- Examination of hand tools and Personal Protective Equipment’s (PPE) being used by the factory employee’s.
- Identification of Hot Spot at Electrical Panels by the state of the art instrument Thermal Imager.
- Review of system handling electrical and fire accidents in the factory.
- Review of awareness amongst factory employees towards Electrical and Fire Safety.
- To check the compliance against legal & statutory requirement (Electrical Safety Aspects) as per the applicable standards as below;
Bangladesh National Building Code- 2006, 2010 NFPA 70: NEC Edition 2011
- Analysis of observation vis-à-vis regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Identification of gaps and gap analysis.